Are you someone who has Initiative, is Motivated, a Problem Solver, a Communicator and Eager to learn & contribute?
Do you want to work on a product that positively impacts people’s lives?
If you answered yes to either of these questions then you should check out our opportunities!
We would also like you to have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- Web development or Java experience in some of the technologies we use: Angular, JSP, Struts, jQuery, Spring, REST, HTML5; Linux or UNIX
- Experience with some of the following: SQL, ORM tools such as OJB, Hibernate or JPA, NoSQL
- Interest/experience with responsive web design, usability and user interface design principles
- Agile development practices
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
We need someone who not only has the right qualifications but also has the desire to work with a driven and experienced team to help make positive change in support of strengthening the delivery of health.
If you have a desire to learn and want to contribute to an innovative population health platform, then you may be the right fit for us, but most importantly, Populus may be the perfect fit for you.